Canada’s anti-spam legislation (CASL) is now in force.
This law allows recipients to control the commercial electronic messages they receive.
We respect your wishes regarding communications you receive from Contrast Law. Our compliance with CASL includes:
- Keeping records of consent through our commercial electronic messages subscription platform
- Subject to permitted exceptions, requesting double opt-in on subscriptions to our communications before sending commercial electronic messages
- Providing our contact information on all commercial electronic messages
- Always including a link within our commercial electronic messages to allow you to unsubscribe at any time from our mailing list
- Acting on any unsubscription request no later than 10 business days after receipt of request
If you are currently subscribed to our list and wish to unsubscribe, you can always do so by following a link at the bottom of one of the messages you have received or by following the link below.
If you have any concerns regarding our communications, please contact us:
100-105 Fort Whyte Way
Oak Bluff MB R4G 0B1